The site that I'm going to send you to is: www.speakingofspeech.com. This site has it all!
- FREE PRINTABLE MATERIALS (probably the most valuable for parents and SLPs alike)
- ideas message board
- things that are "highly recommended" (since we've all bought something that turned out to not be as great as the advertising had promised)
- a "help line" if you have questions or need an idea
- IEP goal bank - this is the best since we tend to get in a rut and our goals start to sound vaguely familiar...
- Lesson plans (these come in especially handy if you work with young children or do themed therapy)
- Data forms
- Links that are helpful
- And my personal favorite... the "Speech Swap Meet". It's a forum where you can post what items you are selling and which items you want to buy. I've already sold some materials that I don't use anymore and plan to buy a few from others.
Check them out!